<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5253259813026936378?origin\x3dhttp://d0ubl3-h.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 4, 2009 ' 11:47 PM
-'HAN

Ladies and Gentlemen ! Three Cheers For The End Of Exams !!!!! HIP HIP HURRAY ! HIP HIP HURRAY !! HIP HIP HURRAY !!!

But I'm still gonna miss having all those coffee and cup noodles through the night while studying though ! =X

How is it that I can still be late for the morning exam papers at 9am when I did not even sleep? I don't have the answer to that. By the time I left my house for school, it was already 8.30am, theres no way I can reach by 9am ! I HAD TO TAKE A CAB FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY PAPERS !! NOT ONCE ! NOT TWICE ! HECK ! NOT EVEN THRICE ! BUT FOUR TIMES !! Don't ask me why I did'nt learnt my lesson on the first, second or even the third time !

You know, even if you don't sleep at all throughout the night, you don't really feel lethargic until the afternoon. And when I've reached home after my papers, my mind will be in a complete mess! LOL! heres a conversation on msn between sze yun and me after my FOM paper...


-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
i feel funny now~

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
lol

Szeyun says:
funny why?

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
i dunno

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
just feel funny

Szeyun says:
.....

Szeyun says:
laugh lor

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
i really am laughing now!

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
LOLLL

Szeyun says:
LOLLLL

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
im laughing at my own stupidity

Szeyun says:
CRAZY SIA U

Szeyun says:
LOL

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
shld i stay awake

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
or shld i go slp

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
lets flip a coin

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
n decide

Szeyun says:
LOL

Szeyun says:
g0 flip lor

Szeyun says:
lol!

Szeyun says:
head sleep

Szeyun says:
tail awake

Szeyun says:
lol

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
set

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
best outta 5

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
sze yun!

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
i really dunno

Szeyun says:
dont know what

Szeyun says:
?

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
why i seriously took out a coin

Szeyun says:
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Szeyun says:
LOLLL

Szeyun says:
ok than flip it

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
nvm

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
i felt ridiculus

Szeyun says:
i do it if i were u

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
so kept it back already

Szeyun says:
lol

Szeyun says:
what happen to u?

Szeyun says:
lol

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
i dunno wads wrong with me either

Szeyun says:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Szeyun says:
crazy sia

-han I'm lazy to go rest ! says:
i told u i feel funny


I don't know why I really took out a coin that time...

Ok...you probably won't find that so funny by just reading it...

lack of sleep can really make one go bonkers.











I'm...


HAN

20

8th September

Singapore Poly

DEEE

3B/02

Football Lover

Pool Addict

Rock Music Rocks My Socks

CLICK HERE For Facebook! =)

chat here! x))



  • October 2007
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009

  • friends x))

    Beata
    Emmeline
    Huiping
    Nazreen
    Wanyu
    Xueli