<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5253259813026936378?origin\x3dhttp://d0ubl3-h.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 29, 2008 ' 4:37 AM
-'HAN

Happy Belated Merry Christmas everyone !!!

Christmas and New Year to me means...booze...booze...booze...booze...booze...and...MORE BOOZE ! Booze is great ! But too much booze is really terrible ! gees ! Oh well ! I still love it ! BRING ON MORE BOOZE !!! =)

You know that old saying "A picture speaks a thousand words"? I think you can tell I really don't believe in that moronic idiom do I? Seeing that there is hardly any pictures in my blog here. Well honestly speaking, I would very much rather write a million...no! make that billion! neh! trillion! a zillion! Oh whatever-ilion number of words long essay than upload one pathetic photo here! Why? Thats because I'm.....LAZY !!! YES !! Pronounce after me! LEH-ZEE !!!
ELLE-EHH-ZEE/ZED-WAI
Ok before you start thinking I'm a pig. Let me specify, I'm not lazy about uploading the photos. I'm lazy about transfering the photos from my camera. Ok, you probably still think I'm a pig. LOL !! So you'll have to make do with meaningless words here until I have the mood to upload some pictures.

So now that we are on an english lesson on the word "LAZY". Lets have an example on how to use it in a sentence ok? Let me start. "I AM LAZY TO GO TO BLOODY SCHOOL !!!" So I may not be the best teacher in the world, but at least I'm honest ! =) Honesty is an important value for a role model to young growing minds! xPP Oh hey! If you're aged 10 and below, try SCREAMING that sentence every 2 seconds to your parents until you receive some unofficial extended holidays which I would say you have less then 1% chance of receiving. But hey, what have you got to lose? ;)

So let me break down the situation.
Holidays - Over.
School Reopens - Tomorrow (to be specific, TODAY).
I'm still freaking awake at 5am in the morning typing this nonsense on my already nonsensical blog.







I'm...


HAN

20

8th September

Singapore Poly

DEEE

3B/02

Football Lover

Pool Addict

Rock Music Rocks My Socks

CLICK HERE For Facebook! =)

chat here! x))



  • October 2007
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009

  • friends x))

    Beata
    Emmeline
    Huiping
    Nazreen
    Wanyu
    Xueli