<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5253259813026936378?origin\x3dhttp://d0ubl3-h.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 29, 2008 ' 12:10 AM
-'HAN

You know what is more sickening then boarding onto a shockingly overcrowded train? It is alighting from that shockingly overcrowded train ! Now what really pissed me off early this morning was that on the way to school, there was this twit/loser guy standing near the door on the train, with his mp3 plugged in his ears but it sounded as if he was playing the song out loud through amplifiers and speakers ! Okay thats exaggerating a little, but well...you get the idea right? So anyway, it was'nt easy but I somehow managed to tolerate that noise pollution all the way to dover ( Its not that I don't like songs by Rihanna, Chris Brown nor Kanye West, but come on ! I am one sleepy man early in the morning ! I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR HEARING HIP HOP/R&B SONGS !!! ).

But the reason for my bashing him on my blog here is not because of this. What really made me annoyed to the core was that when the train stops at dover station and the door opens, This guy just stands there and blocks the way !! It seemed as though the thought that there might be people wanting to get off did not occured in his tiny little brain !! And when I said "Excuse me !", the moron could not hear me because he is busy grooving to Rihanna's "Disturbia" from his mp3, little does he know yours truely here is finding him utterly disturbing ! So I raised my voice a little and said "Excuse me !" again for the second time. Still no reply ! So i decided to try again, after all, theres a saying that "the third time is a charm" right? But NO !!! After my third try with an "Excuse me !!!" that made the I-am-pissed-off tone bloody obvious, THIS BRAINLESS CREEP STILL DO NOT HEAR ME !!! HE IS SIMPLY FREAKING OBLIVIOUS TO HIS SURROUNDINGS !!!

Now when you're like that, its obvious you are just simply saying "kick my sorry butt aside if you want me to move". So I just pushed through that retard with more strength then I actually needed to and he dropped his bag and almost fell too, then and only then does he look at me with that blur and stunned look that says he has absolutely no idea why the hack I pushed him hard ! Well yes, perhaps he really had no idea why I did that, but thats only because he is an ignorant inconsiderate mindless clueless fool ! I know I was really rude to have done that, but its just so super annoying early in the morning with that crazy crowd from boon lay all the way to dover and I'm SLEEPY !!! So when I run into crappy situations like that early in the morning, it makes me get pissed ten times faster and easier then it normally would at other times !







I'm...


HAN

20

8th September

Singapore Poly

DEEE

3B/02

Football Lover

Pool Addict

Rock Music Rocks My Socks

CLICK HERE For Facebook! =)

chat here! x))



  • October 2007
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009

  • friends x))

    Beata
    Emmeline
    Huiping
    Nazreen
    Wanyu
    Xueli