<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5253259813026936378?origin\x3dhttp://d0ubl3-h.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 10, 2008 ' 7:46 PM
-'HAN

I HAVE REALLY GOTTA AT LEAST TRY TO BLOG REGULARLY ! -_-"

The poly school term is about to start in a couple of days. Oops! Did i said school? No...I actually meant HUGE-AND-MEANINGLESS-SO-CALLED-INSTITUTION-TO-WASTE-OUR-TIME-AFTER-POST-SECONDARY-EDUCATION ! Yes! That pretty much somes it all up nicely! =)

Ok so the timetable is really pissing me off more and more every single time i take a look at it ! Its alright ! Its not that bad ! calm down ! (Yes I'm talking to myself thanks!) So classes on mondays start at 12 noon and ends at 5pm. So i now have two days including monday that ends at 5pm and another day which ends at 5.30pm. No big deal ! Maybe a little crowd on the trains and buses on my way back home in the evening. Nothing much i can't handle right? Yes thats right! it is all good and fine ! =) Okay okay. Lets stop with all these self denials shall we and just get on with the snapping part which afterall is what a blog is suppose to be about right? to snap? Blogger should just be renamed Snapper by the way. So here goes...

I....HATE...MY...NEW...TIMETABLE...BIG...TIME !!!

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STICK TO STARTING CLASSES AT 8AM AND THEN WE GO OFF (unofficially of course) AT 9am+ EVERYDAY!?!?!? EVERYONE IS HAPPIER THAT WAY!!!

next...

My dear Singapore Polytechinic, you do realise that ALL of your precious GEMs under the "Arts" category are just...hmm...whats the exact total opposite of "gems"? Oh yeah! DIRT! CRAP! RUBBISH! COW DUNG! FERTILISER!

I know your probably wondering why am i complaining about these? Its not like SP here can really do anything right? Well let me see...it is because I LOVE AND ENJOY SNAPPING AND INSULTING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SP! I LOATHE AND DETEST SINGAPORE POLY TO THE ULTIMATE CORE !!! It even made me hate two alphabates from the 26 alphabates of the english language! Other than the friends I have in SP, theres pretty much nothing else there that actually makes me even wanna TRY to like it. Okay I take that back! Besides my friends there is also KFC ! =))

So case in point : I TERRIBLY HATE SINGAPORE POLY !!!







I'm...


HAN

20

8th September

Singapore Poly

DEEE

3B/02

Football Lover

Pool Addict

Rock Music Rocks My Socks

CLICK HERE For Facebook! =)

chat here! x))



  • October 2007
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009

  • friends x))

    Beata
    Emmeline
    Huiping
    Nazreen
    Wanyu
    Xueli