<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5253259813026936378?origin\x3dhttp://d0ubl3-h.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 17, 2008 ' 8:46 PM
-'HAN

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL'S TERM 3 IS OVER ! HURRAY ! Now like 7 more weeks to go until the next term break holidays? -_-"

I've been wondering about something, no disrespect to any of the lecturers in SP nor am I trying to sound like an arrogant little punk, but seriously besides knowing their stuffs well which are related to the modules they are actually teaching, have these lecturers ever thought of getting english classes? I mean come on, WE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE TEACHING BECAUSE YOU ARE BLABBERING NONSENSE IN SOME CAVEMEN ERA-LIKE LANGUAGE ( though the Flintstones speaks really well for cavemen I must say, unfortunately this is the real world of the 21st century and not the world of an 80s/90s cartoon ).

And to make matters worst, lectures are now turning out to be a M.U.S.T ! No don't be mistaken, it does not mean that there is no way we can skip lectures anymore. In fact, it is rather quite the opposite. Because you see...

M - MEANINGLESS
U - USELESS
S - SENSE-LESS
T - TERRIBLE


So there you have it, LECTURES-ARE-A-M.U.S.T =))

We are like sleeping through all the lectures so far. I don't think theres any point for a lecture don't you? Since no one is really paying attention to the poor dude or dudess. But they can't blame us for not trying to pay attention because we do ! We really tried to pay attention!! But those dudes just talks in a tone that makes bedtime lullaby songs sound as if they were sung by Guns N' Roses or Metallica.

Okay fine. Enough with the bashing of SP. I am so sorry but I just can't help myself. I just have to take a dig and throw insults at anything relating to SP whenever I get the chance. So if you are some highly devoted Singapore Poly fanatic or someone who has been abducted by SP's very own UFOs and brainwashed, please kindly shoo off.

Well...okay to be fair to SP, I guess they have finally done something right this time ! And that is of course installing Air-Con in Foodcourt 5. Now chicken lovers like me can enjoy eating the juicy chewy KFC chickens in a cool and relaxing area which is also occasionally occupied by many cute chicks. =x







I'm...


HAN

20

8th September

Singapore Poly

DEEE

3B/02

Football Lover

Pool Addict

Rock Music Rocks My Socks

CLICK HERE For Facebook! =)

chat here! x))



  • October 2007
  • October 2008
  • December 2008
  • February 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009

  • friends x))

    Beata
    Emmeline
    Huiping
    Nazreen
    Wanyu
    Xueli